Hello, bloggy friends! Matt asked me what was wrong because I hadn't posted since Tuesday. I said, "Nothing." He said, "Yeah, right."
Well, really...nothing's wrong. Just catching up with a few other things right now.
Well, really...nothing's wrong. Just catching up with a few other things right now.
14 days until Easter! Mmm.. I guess really it's 13. I like to read Everyone’s Way of the Cross during the two weeks leading up to Easter. I've posted about this in the past. Today's reading is about Christ before Pilate. Thinking, drawing, and praying today, I drew this "station."

Hebrews 13:17
Obey your leaders and submit to their authority. They keep watch over you as men who must give an account. Obey them so that their work will be a joy, not a burden, for that would be of no advantage to you.
I would love to be able to draw a new station each day until Easter. It does me good to be still and doodle.
Hoping you had a peaceful Sabbath~


No comments:
Post a Comment