What a great Mother's Day! Coffee with hubby and #1 daughter, a wonderful service at church, all the family together for a most yummy, all-male-prepared grilled lunch, a nice comfy nap, delivered frozen yogurt snack, and time just fooling around on the computer with digital scrapbooking.
For the past few years, I've been emailing my mom photos on Mother's Day of the whole family. Here's the page I put together today:
For the past few years, I've been emailing my mom photos on Mother's Day of the whole family. Here's the page I put together today:
Clockwise starting with the red heart: E and her pup Annie, me and George (aka Matt, hubby, best friend), Mary (love the braces!), and The Boy and The Girl (such a lovely addition she has made!).
Then I couldn't resist doing something with this photo of Mary and her buddy Erin. I just love Mary's smile and Erin laughing up at her with her missing teeth and fancy jewelry. Such sweet girls.
Oh! And let's not forget the gifts!!
- A honey pot
- A birdhouse
- A handmade crocheted bumble bee :-)
- "B" bookends
- A salt pinch (the first of six I need to collect for my mix-matched tableware)
Pretty good, huh? And let's not forget.... my best friend - and the one without whom I wouldn't be a Mom!
Cute, huh? I love the crinkly laugh lines he's getting around his eyes. We've had a lot of laughs in our years together! :-)





No comments:
Post a Comment