Here's Seven for Sunday!
1. Stumbled upon Pinterest and have started my own account. Nifty, huh? CD, I think you'll really like this!
2. I went to Mary's Aesop's Fables play this week in which she was Assistant Director and a hungry bear! :-)
3. Alas, my computer has - quite literally - come undone. I'm thinking this will be my last post on it as the monitor is juuuuuust about to fall off! Matt bought this computer for me as an early anniversary present. He'll be getting it set up for me tonight. Hooray! (I know, I know... all you Mac friends out there are saying, "Just make the switch!" I just can't DO it!)

4. I love this .... er.... image? artwork? pattern? I don't know what to call it, but check here to see how it was made.
5. Also this week at Mary's school I went to see N.C. poet Michael Beadle. Awesome, awesome, awesome. Not at all what I expected! So very entertaining and really made poetry come alive!
6. We are beginning to see glimmers of spring here in N.C. There's been a few fabulous days sporting bright green pine needles waving against brilliant Carolina blue skies. Reading in Normal Kingdom Business this morning, I had to agree with Andree Seu:
'Natural revelation' goes a long way with me. The Creator leaves His calling card in the nooks and crannies, which none but anointed eyes may read (Romans 1). My heart momentarily is panged for the impoverishment of those who labor by my side, who have no One to thank - the soul must be slightly sickened when gratitude has no addressee. The circle of delight, for them, is not complete. Joy is occluded at the point of giving birth."
7. And for #7, I'll just say Happy Sabbath! Here's to having a week that's not so, so busy running from one thing to the next that we don't stop and enjoy each other and all of God's Creation!
Blessings~




1 comment:
Happy Sabbath to you, Friend. I am enjoying your increased posting frequency.
I will sign up for that site....ur, already forgot the name.
Glad you got a new computer but I think you're a weeny for not going MAC. Yeah, I know.
Love Mary! And love you!
Post a Comment