I love this! Let me take you on my inspirational adventure this morning.
First, I had an email from LetterCult telling me they had gotten my submission but (alas!) I had misunderstood their submission requirements and they weren't looking for single letters for their "Best of" list. However, they might add my 'M' and 'E' in their Alpha Battle posts which would be cool. They did add me to their list of "Letter Makers", though. And that is super cool. So, I was browsing there and then went to their "Custom-Other" tab and found a piece I really admired by Sarah King. There was no link and she wasn't listed as a "Letter Maker" so I (of course) Googled her.
This led me to finding her customized fruit (shown above) at daily design discoveries (a good spot to visit I believe) but still no link to more of Sarah's work. ddd had found her fruit via Notcot.org (a most excellent spot I think I'll have to camp at for a while) which said she was part of the Evening Tweed design collective. And there I found her site at sarahaking.com (and she lives in - yes- London!)
Browsing a bit at her site, I found this piece below that I love of the streets of San Francisco... which inspires me to try something like it for our little town. (Of course much smaller!)
And for a little more inspiration this week, the weekWORD is "therapeutic" from our clever host Domestic Scribbles. Want to play?
Have an "inspirational" day, bloggy friends!




1 comment:
I love it when you find inspiration in unexpected places...and to find someone you admire like that is top notch too....I've recently found both in a friend and it's great what she does for me.
Post a Comment