3.23.2010

Stations of the Cross - Day 3

Today's station is "Jesus Falls."

"Make me content with all my discontents, but give me strength to struggle after you."



2 Corinthians 12:7-10
7To keep me from becoming conceited because of these surpassingly great revelations, there was given me a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me. 8Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. 9But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. 10That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

No comments:

I sought the Lord, and He answered me; He delivered me from all my fears. Psalm 34:4