For Today
Tuesday, March 2nd
Outside my window... the morning sky is just beginning to throw off her covers and begin the day.
I am thinking... about how exciting this year will be, bringing a new "Mrs." into our family!
I am thankful for... prayers long uttered and finally answered.
From the learning rooms... Mary and I are doing this experiment just because we think it is cool.
Tuesday, March 2nd
Outside my window... the morning sky is just beginning to throw off her covers and begin the day.
I am thinking... about how exciting this year will be, bringing a new "Mrs." into our family!
I am thankful for... prayers long uttered and finally answered.
From the learning rooms... Mary and I are doing this experiment just because we think it is cool.
From the kitchen... making baked spaghetti tonight. A family favorite! Recipe later...
I am wearing... The Frosty Frog Cafe t-shirt I stole from a friend. :-)
I am creating... nothing much. Just doodling here and there. Thinking of doing a letter series, but haven't really gotten a theme pinned down yet.
I am going... to splurge today and order a book or two from Amazon from my wish-list. Don't tell Matt!
I am reading... Numbers and Mark in Bible reading, Alas, Babylon, The Blood of Flowers (listening) and The Liturgical Year.
I am hoping... for an easy and productive morning at work so I can have an afternoon free to work on the church website.
I am hearing... stirrings upstairs as the morning begins for everyone else.
Around the house... it is cold downstairs because our heat pump is making a horrible racket so we turned it off. Gulp!
One of my favorite things... a hot cup of coffee cradled in my hands, held to my check for warmth.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Work, visits with friends, lunches with Matt, reading with Mary, talking with E, and maybe even some time with The Boy and Girl!
Here is picture for thought I am sharing... Matt hugging his soon-to-be daughter-in-law at church a few weeks ago. Pretty sweet, huh?

For more "Simple" entries, go to The Simple Woman's Daybook. Blessings, bloggy friends!
I am wearing... The Frosty Frog Cafe t-shirt I stole from a friend. :-)
I am creating... nothing much. Just doodling here and there. Thinking of doing a letter series, but haven't really gotten a theme pinned down yet.
I am going... to splurge today and order a book or two from Amazon from my wish-list. Don't tell Matt!
I am reading... Numbers and Mark in Bible reading, Alas, Babylon, The Blood of Flowers (listening) and The Liturgical Year.
I am hoping... for an easy and productive morning at work so I can have an afternoon free to work on the church website.
I am hearing... stirrings upstairs as the morning begins for everyone else.
Around the house... it is cold downstairs because our heat pump is making a horrible racket so we turned it off. Gulp!
One of my favorite things... a hot cup of coffee cradled in my hands, held to my check for warmth.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Work, visits with friends, lunches with Matt, reading with Mary, talking with E, and maybe even some time with The Boy and Girl!
Here is picture for thought I am sharing... Matt hugging his soon-to-be daughter-in-law at church a few weeks ago. Pretty sweet, huh?

For more "Simple" entries, go to The Simple Woman's Daybook. Blessings, bloggy friends!


3 comments:
I enjoy your blogs belinda!!
love the photo!
a wedding!! what fun!!
congrats to all of you. :-)
and blessings, too!
Love the look on Matt's face...what a great picture to look back on & know "you" were welcomed into the family with such sweet moments.
~Love you guys...congrats to The Boy & The Girl ;) L.
Post a Comment