10.10.2009

October Desktop


What? It's already October 10th? We plowed through a third of my favorite month already? Yikes! Well, here's my October desktop from Shabby Princess. Love her! I think I might go browsing over there today and buy a new digital kit to play with.

The top picture is The Boy and The Girl M. I nabbed it off her Facebook page, so I guess it's safe for Mom to post on her blog. :-) Cute, aren't they? I believe he's quite smitten...

The other two are before and afters of E and Mar...with about EIGHT years between the two shots! Where has the time gone?? I'm feeling pretty old so I think I'll just drag this old body back to bed and see if this dang cold will go away. Ugh.

Dinner tonight with the family plus one (The Girl M) for mine and The Boy's upcoming birthdays. I'm soooo looking forward to it! (I'm sure I'll coerce them all into some pictures!) :-)

No comments:

I sought the Lord, and He answered me; He delivered me from all my fears. Psalm 34:4