3.07.2009

Small Group



Last night at small group we had a Mexican feast with enchiladas, fresh guacamole, Spanish rice, mini corn muffins, black bean soup (of course!), flan, sopapilla cheesecake, and apple enchiladas. It was quite a spread and very, very good.

The fellowship was wonderful...this group has really jelled quickly - we've only met about four times, but already it feels close. I love it when God does that with His people. We watched a video called Indescribable with Louie Giglio. I've embedded an excerpt of part of it above. You can watch the whole thing in parts on YouTube. It's worth it, I think. I love astronomy though, so I may be a little biased.

In the clip, Giglio talks (toward the end) about the Vela Pulsar and then plays the sound it emits. Wonderful!

Praise the LORD.
Praise the LORD from the heavens,
praise him in the heights above.
Praise him, all his angels,
praise him, all his heavenly hosts.
Praise him, sun and moon,
praise him, all you shining stars.
(Psalms 148:1-3)

Hallelujah!

No comments:

I sought the Lord, and He answered me; He delivered me from all my fears. Psalm 34:4