2.07.2009

Small Group Guacamole

I made this last night for small group at our house. It was a good night. Matt did a great job facilitating since our small group leader was recovering from surgery. Here's my easy-peasy-nothing-fancy guacamole recipe. Simple and quick...

The Ingredients: Avocados, lemon, tomatoes, onion, sour cream, garlic, salt & pepper

Slice avocados, remove pits, and scoop out. I had four small avocados.

Squeeze juice from one lemon over avocado.

Smash with fork. I like to keep it a little chunky.


Add some red (chopped tomatoes). I used two Roma tomatoes.


Add some white (chopped onion.) I used about half an onion.

Add a bit of sour cream to get the consistency you want.

Add some garlic (enough so that you know it's there) and salt/pepper to taste.

And, voila! Enjoy.

No comments:

I sought the Lord, and He answered me; He delivered me from all my fears. Psalm 34:4