Leah over at Creative Every Day is again (I think for the 10th year running!) hosting the November Art Every Day of the Month Challenge! Click over there and see all the beautification going on in Blog Land! So much talent, inspiration, and nice people to meet! 
I’d like to say I’ll be posting something everyday for this challenge, but I’m too old and wise to actually put that in writing. So, here’s to giving it a try without black-and-white commitment! I definitely could use some creativity flowing every day right now, how about you? These days with less and less sunlight are beginning to wear me down a bit… and we’ve so many more months of this to go! Bleh.
I’ll start off this month with a gift I made for a friend who just bought her first house. It’s 5x7, drawn with Micron pens and then colored in just a bit with Prisma Markers. I’m afraid I’m cheating (*maybe*) since I actually drew this on Sunday and framed it yesterday then passed it on to her dad to deliver this weekend. But, I did want to share this and I’m happy with how it turned out. I was also practicing for a similar gift I want to make for The Boy and The Girl’s upcoming 2nd anniversary. Hard to believe it’s already been that long! Here’s anniversary gift #1.
Here it is framed. Not super happy with the framing, but it’ll do.
So’s here’s wishing you a most creative first day of the month and a most glorious November! Grab all the sunshine you can today, bloggy friends!

2 comments:
Cute little house:)
x
Very pretty!
Post a Comment