3.18.2012

Hello There!


Springs seems to have sprung here in NC…. The trees are dropping their pollen in full force! I’m trying to grow my own herbs this spring/summer and have started with lemon thyme, sweet basil, oregano, and cilantro. They are happily potted and perched prettily on the ledge on our porch.
herblabels2
And they are sporting these super cute herb labels using wine corks. (Idea found via Pinterest as found here.) They make me smile. 
herblabels1
Other news is that Mary will have braces next week! One out of three kids blessed with straight teeth isn’t too bad, I suppose! Gosh, isn’t she just a doll? 
 
maryortho
Mary and I joined some friends yesterday for a “Craft Brunch” where we had a wonderfully fancy, girly food on fine china and then made Easter cards. Our hostess made this for us and it was scrumptious!
clip_image001
Well, happy Sabbath out there!

No comments:

I sought the Lord, and He answered me; He delivered me from all my fears. Psalm 34:4