I decided last year to have a "40 Bags" project during Lent. Here's my list. I'm going to do brown paper bags for bag size. Maybe next year I can scale down to plastic grocery bags, eh?
Note that the attic isn't on my list. That's because we've finally started the "Save Our Attic From the Vicious Little Squirrels" project and we're slowly but surely sorting through and hauling off 18 years of junk. Tally so far: 2 truck loads to Good Will, 2 truck loads to the dump. I'm thinking we're close to 50% complete. Wish me luck! Start tomorrow!!


2 comments:
This is terrific! I resolved to do 1 bag of trash and 1 box to Goodwill this year. It seems slow. Maybe I will modify it for Lent. I am excited about lightening the load.
Thanks B!
Kim D from SC
Wonderful goals. It isn't easy, especially when you are creative and you're feel in' "squirrelly" as well. :-) I did this a few months ago, but still need to organize my art/craft supplies. I really miss having a studio! You seem to accomplish so much in the same 24 hours that the rest of us have. Inspiring.... :-) Bobbie
Post a Comment