11.07.2012

Sisters

Ok, so since I want to make an angel garland, I thought I should try to figure out how to make these little girls a bit more efficiently, so I tried another one. Bleh. Not too efficient… but my blond angel has a sister…. She’s pretty scraggly looking, though!
angel2
Grrr…. part of her bangs fell out but, oh well! I need to rethink this whole hair process. And I’d like to find thicker felt….. Like this.  It’s expensive and I’d rather find a local place that sold 100% wool felt or a high wool content blend. I’ll keep looking.
angelsisters
And here’s a little felt inspiration for you at Checkout Girl. Pretty stuff, huh?
Have a lovely Wednesday out there! And stop by AEDM for even more pretties!

3 comments:

Claudia said...

Sweet angels!

K.Michele said...

Your angels are cute. Have you thought of maybe doing paint or gluing a piece of yarn on for hair?

Julie Jordan Scott said...

They both have their own personalities.. I especially love the more scraggly of the two. Reminds me of all the years I felt inferior to my blonde sister!! LOL.

Happy Art Every Day Month!

Here is my post from today!

I sought the Lord, and He answered me; He delivered me from all my fears. Psalm 34:4