11.13.2012

New Tree and Mary Doodle Frame

A friend sent me this new tree shape as an idea for a Christmas tree doodle on our 2012 cards. Not sure that I like it, but I'll probably color it in today and see of it appeals to me more. 



And I played around in PSE with the doodle frame I did for E's picture....worked with the masking tool to get a better fit in the frame. Much better. (This is a picture I took of Mary some months back at Hobby Lobby. I just happened to snap it in front of the LOL! sign. Ha!)

Ok - off to work! Have a good one, bloggy friends! And go check out AEDM for some creative inspiration if you get a chance.

3 comments:

ArtMuseDog and Carol said...

Elegant and creative tree ~ great frame ~ (A Creative Harbor) ^_^

Kathryn - Collage Diva said...

It is whimsical. You are giving me ideas...thanks!

Biomouse said...

What a fun tree, I adore it!! It's been far too long since I visited you, and we miss you at Weekword. Stop by my blog if you have a chance and play with us won't you?

I sought the Lord, and He answered me; He delivered me from all my fears. Psalm 34:4